Virginia's Long Island Light ArtilleryEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Organized in March, 1862.
- It was attached to H. P. Jones' Battalion, Army of Northern Virginia, and served until after the Maryland Campaign.
- In October the company was ordered to disband, and 61 men were transferred to the Morris Light Artillery and 28 to the Orange Battery.
- Captains Patrick H. Clark and Abram Wimbish were in command.
- AKA - Wimbish's Company, Virginia Light Artillery
Recruited in Campbell County
- This page was last modified on 2 November 2010, at 22:07.
- This page has been accessed 236 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News