Virginia's Long Island Light ArtilleryEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Organized in March, 1862.
- It was attached to H. P. Jones' Battalion, Army of Northern Virginia, and served until after the Maryland Campaign.
- In October the company was ordered to disband, and 61 men were transferred to the Morris Light Artillery and 28 to the Orange Battery.
- Captains Patrick H. Clark and Abram Wimbish were in command.
- AKA - Wimbish's Company, Virginia Light Artillery
Recruited in Campbell County
- This page was last modified on 2 November 2010, at 22:07.
- This page has been accessed 133 times.