Virginia's Magruder Light ArtilleryEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Formed at Richmond, Virginia, in March 1862.
- During April it contained 48 effectives and was attached to the Army of Northern Virginia until after the Maryland Campaign.
- In October the battery was broken up and its members, 1 officer and 45 men, transferred to the Bedford Light Artillery.
- Captain Thomas J. Page, Jr. was in command.
- AKA - Page's Company, Virginia Light Artillery
- This page was last modified on 3 November 2010, at 14:21.
- This page has been accessed 222 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News