Virginia's Peninsula Light ArtilleryEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Peninsula Light Artillery was organized during May 1861
- The unit served at Yorktown, was assigned to the 1st Regiment Virginia Artillery, then in June, 1862, disbanded.
- Its members were transferred to other Virginia artillery commands.
- Captains Joseph B. Cosnahan and William B. Jones were its commanders.
men from York County
- This page was last modified on 15 November 2010, at 19:14.
- This page has been accessed 204 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback