Virginia's Peninsula Light ArtilleryEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Peninsula Light Artillery was organized during May 1861
- The unit served at Yorktown, was assigned to the 1st Regiment Virginia Artillery, then in June, 1862, disbanded.
- Its members were transferred to other Virginia artillery commands.
- Captains Joseph B. Cosnahan and William B. Jones were its commanders.
men from York County
- This page was last modified on 15 November 2010, at 19:14.
- This page has been accessed 343 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News