Virginia's Williamsburg Light ArtilleryEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Formed in May 1861
- It served at Yorktown with 50 men, and for a time was assigned to the 1st Regiment Virginia Artillery.
- The battery was active from Williamsburg to Sharpsburg, then in October 1862, disbanded.
- Its members were transferred to other Virginia artillery companies.
- Captains John A. Coke and William R. Garrett.
men from James City County
- This page was last modified on 15 November 2010, at 19:30.
- This page has been accessed 479 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News