Virginia, Freedmen's Bureau Records (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
NOTE: Please reference NARA and FHL film numbers wiki article for a method to convert a National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) number to a Family History Library (FHL) number.
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information:
- If searching a specific collection: please include the name of the collection; include all search criteria used, including name, event, dates and places.
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example: Virginia, Freedmen's Bureau Letters or Correspondence, 1865-1872 > 4151380 > Image 577 of 1109.
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows 7 and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the Virginia, Freedmen's Bureau Records (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the Virginia, Freedmen's Bureau Letters or Correspondence, 1865-1872 collection at FamilySearch.org.
- This page was last modified on 10 February 2015, at 03:33.
- This page has been accessed 617 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More