Virginia BibliographyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- [Byrd] Vermont, E. de V. America Heraldica - A Compilation of Coats of Arms, Crests and Mottoes of Prominent American Families Settled in This Country Before 1800. New York: The America Heraldica Publishing Association, 1889. Pages 142-143. Digital version at Internet Archive.
- [Byrd] Browning, C.H. Americans of Royal Descent. 2nd ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Porter & Coates, 1891. Pages 183-187, 333. Digital version at Google Books.
- [Byrd] Browning, C.H. Some Colonial Dames of Royal Descent. Philadelphia, Pa., 1900. Pages 54-57. Digital version at Ancestry ($).
- [Byrd] Du Bellet, Louise Pecquet. Some Prominent Virginia Families. Lynchburg, Va., 1907. Volume 2 and Volume 4 are online.
- [Byrd] Lancaster, Robert A. Historic Virginia Homes and Churches. Philadelphia and London: J.B. Lippincott Company, 1915. Pages 78-85. Digital version at Internet Archive.
- [Byrd] Bassett, John Spencer. The Writings of Colonel William Byrd of Westover in Virginia, Esqr. New York, 1901. Digital version at Internet Archive.
- This page was last modified on 31 March 2013, at 18:21.
- This page has been accessed 426 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News