Waltham, MaineEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Waltham, also known as Mariaville South, was first organized as Number 14 Middle Division, Bingham's Penobscot Purchase Plantation from T14 MD BPP; set off land to Mariaville in 1825; annexed part of Mariaville in 1829; and incorporated as the Town of Waltham in 1833.
Libraries and Historical Societies
Adjacent towns: Hancock Co.: ?
- This page was last modified on 6 February 2015, at 04:06.
- This page has been accessed 688 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News