Warwickshire Probate Jurisdictions for Parishes Beginning with M through PEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Here is a list of Warwickshire towns and parishes and the pre-1858 courts that held jurisdiction over them. For other places, click on a letter link:
1. In the first column, find the place where your ancestor lived.
2. In the second column, click on the court name to learn where to find the records and indexes.
3. If the record isn't found in the primary court, search the records for the secondary courts in the order listed.
4. The last court to search is the Prerogative Court of the Archbishop of Canterbury
If no probate (will or administration) is found, your ancestor may not have left one.
- This page was last modified on 2 February 2015, at 23:48.
- This page has been accessed 733 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News