Warwickshire Probate Jurisdictions for Parishes Beginning with Q through SEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Here is a list of Warwickshire towns and parishes and the pre-1858 courts that held jurisdiction over them. For other places, click on a letter link:
1. In the first column, find the place where your ancestor lived.
2. In the second column, click on the court name to learn where to find the records and indexes.
3. If the record isn't found in the primary court, search the records for the secondary courts in the order listed.
4. The last court to search is the Prerogative Court of the Archbishop of Canterbury
If no probate (will or administration) is found, your ancestor may not have left one.
- This page was last modified on 24 June 2010, at 06:03.
- This page has been accessed 394 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback