Western States Marriage IndexEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The Western States Marriages website contains 686,739 marriages as of 1 January 2009. Most of the marriages are pre-1930. You may search several states at the same time or narrow your search to one state. When doing a search be sure that the bride or groom selection is made correctly for the gender you type into the name fields. There is no cost for using the site. The site is hosted by BYU Idaho.
- Colorado (western)
- New Mexico (1700s)
- Washington (eastern)
- Names of the bride and groom
- Marriage date and place
- County and state
- Place of residence for the bride and the groom
- List of County, State and the years and number of records included in the index.
The goal for this index is to have marriages from all 12 western states at the fingertips of family researchers.
- This page was last modified on 22 March 2010, at 02:04.
- This page has been accessed 16,451 times.