WithingtonEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Withington was a peculiar under the Bishop of Gloucester. For information about probate records in England, click here.
- Click here for information about the Court of the Peculiar of Withington and its probate records.
- Index: click here for an alphabetical list of the 97 persons whose wills were proven in the peculiar court between 1622 and 1776.
- Look in the index to the Court of the Peculiar of Withington by clicking on the link above.
- If you find reference to a will of interest to you, click on the link above for information about the probate court's records.
- Obtain a copy of the will, either by writing to England or by viewing it on microfilm. Click here for more information.
- If no reference of interest is found, search the records of the Court of the Bishop of Gloucester. If you are looking for a will after 1776, you should also check the Bishop's court.
- This page was last modified on 9 January 2016, at 19:04.
- This page has been accessed 560 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News