Zambia GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Zambia is a landlocked country located in Southern Africa. It is bound by Angola to the west, Namibia to the south, Zimbabwe and Mozambique to the southeast, Malawi to the east, Tanzania to the northeast and Democratic Republic of the Congo (Zaire) to the northwest. The country occupies a plateau which has five distinct topographical regions.
Getting started with Zambia research
(Your text or images here.)
Jurisdictions in Zambia
- Zambia and Rhodesia Genealogy help
- Zimbabwe Jewish Community
- Pioneers and Early Settlers Rhodesia and Nyasaland
- (helpful tools and resources, gazetteers)
- (language dictionary, handwriting guide or tutorial, etc.)
In order to make this wiki a better research tool, we need your help! Many tasks need to be done. You can help by:
(Your text or images here, or use the table below:)
- This page was last modified on 12 November 2015, at 00:12.
- This page has been accessed 6,055 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News