Zuni Indian Boarding School (New Mexico)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
School reports, 1909-1935, and a student record book, 1906-1911 are among the records of the Zuni Agency in the Rocky Mountain Regional Archives of the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) in Denver.
- American Indians: A Select Catalog of National Archives Microfilm Publications. Washington DC: National Archives Trust Fund Board, National Archives and Records Administration, 1998.
- Hill, Edward E. (comp.). Guide to Records in the National Archives of the United States Relating to American Indians. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Service, General Services Administration, 1981.
- Preliminary Inventory No. 163: Records of the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Services. Available online
- "Accompanying Pamphlet for Microcopy 1011", National Archives Microfilm Publications, Appendix.
- This page was last modified on 5 March 2009, at 23:46.
- This page has been accessed 1,041 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News