Øksendal, Møre og Romsdal, Norway GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Øksendal clerical district contains parish registers from the parishes Øksendal and Ålvundeid. They were separated from Sunndal clerical district in 1853. For earlier records see Sunndal clerical district.
The Family History Library has microfilm copies of the church books, 1854-1885.
Digital images are online at Digitalarkivet:
- 1664-1666, 1801, 1845 see Sunndal clerical district.
- Folketellingen den 31te desember 1865. The 1865 census for Øksendal includes the parishes of Øksendal and Ålvundeid and is available on microfilm at the Family History Library. Also available online at Digital Archives and at the Norwegian Historical Data Centre.
- Folketellingen for kongeriget Norge den 31te desember 1875. The 1875 census for Øksendal clerical district includes the parishes of Øksendal, and Ålvundeid. This census is available on microfilm at the Family History Library.
- Folketellingen for Norge den 3dje desember 1900. The 1900 census for Øksendal clerical district includes the parishes of Øksendal and Ålvundeid. This census is available on microfilm at the Family History Library as well as online at Digital Archives for Øksendal and Ålvundeid (Ulvundeitet) at the Norwegian Historical Data Centre.
- Folketellingen for Norge den 1ste desember 1910. The 1910 census for Øksenvåg is available online at Digital Archives as well as at the Norwegian Historical Data Centre.
24 Aafar 28 Almskaar 10 Brandstad 13 Bruset 16 Børset 12 Engan 19 Erstad 28 Flaa 13 Furset 23 Graven 20 Grytnes 7 Hjellbøen 6 Hjellen 2 Husby 27 Jordøl nedre 11 Jønstad 25 Lien 21 Mjølkill lille 8 Mosbøen 14 Rydningen 18 Sandbrekken 15 Simonhjellen 17 Sjølset 9 Skrondal 3 Smedstad 4 Sætran 9 Tøfte 5 Øien 17 Øien 1 Øksendalsøren
1668-1877: Probates are found in Nordmøre judicial district.
1697-1812: Clerical probates are found in Nordmøre Deanery
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News