2nd Pennsylvania Regiment (Revolutionary War)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 19:56, 2 June 2012 by Murphynw
- Company A - Captain John Patterson (perhaps of Philadelphia)
- Company B - Captain John Bankson of Philadelphia, Captain John Irwin (Irvine)
- Company C - Captain William Williams (perhaps of Berks County)
- Company D - Captain Roger Staynor of Philadelphia, Captain Peter Gosner, Captain John Bankson of Philadelphia
- Company E - Captain George Jenkins of Philadelphia, Major John Murray (of what is now Dauphin County), Major John Hamilton
- Company F - Captain Jacob Ashmead of Germantown, Philadelphia County, Captain John Cobea
- Company G - Captain Samuel Tolbert, Captain Jacob Ashmead
- Company H - (perhaps) Captain Christopher (or Christian) Staddel (or Staddle), Captain John Marshall of what is now Dauphin County, Captain Jacob Ashmead
- Company I - Lieutenant Colonel Henry Miller, Lieutenant Colonel John Murray, Captain Lieutenant John Stoy
- Trussell, John B.B. and Charles C. Dallas. The Pennsylvania Line; Regimental Organization and Operations, 1776-1783. Harrisburg, Pa.: Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission, 1977. Digital version at Family History Archive.
- Rosters Companies
- 2nd Pennsylvania Regiment at Valley Forge Legacy
- 2nd Pennsylvania History. Reenactment group. Includes history, events schedule.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More