5th Pennsylvania Regiment (Revolutionary War)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Company -
- Rosters Companies
Many personnel had previously served in the 4th Pennsylvania Battalion. The 4th Pennsylvania Battalion was recruited primarily in Chester County (included present-day Delaware County), Bucks County, and possibly Lancaster County.
- Company A - Captain Persifor Frazer, Captain Joseph Potts - company assembled at Chester
- Company B - Captain Thomas Robinson, Captain John Lacey
- Company C - Captain John Lacey, Captain James Moore - raised in Bucks County
- Company D - Captain Caleb North
- Company E - Captain Thomas Church
- Company F - Captain Frederick Vernon
- Company G - Captain James Moore, Captain John Lacey
- Company H - Captain James Taylor of Lancaster County
- ↑ John B.B. Trussell and Charles C. Dallas, The Pennsylvania Line; Regimental Organization and Operations, 1776-1783 (Harrisburg, Pa.: Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission, 1977). Digital version at Family History Archive.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback