5th Pennsylvania Regiment (Revolutionary War)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Company -
- Rosters Companies
Many personnel had previously served in the 4th Pennsylvania Battalion. The 4th Pennsylvania Battalion was recruited primarily in Chester County (included present-day Delaware County), Bucks County, and possibly Lancaster County.
- Company A - Captain Persifor Frazer, Captain Joseph Potts - company assembled at Chester
- Company B - Captain Thomas Robinson, Captain John Lacey
- Company C - Captain John Lacey, Captain James Moore - raised in Bucks County
- Company D - Captain Caleb North
- Company E - Captain Thomas Church
- Company F - Captain Frederick Vernon
- Company G - Captain James Moore, Captain John Lacey
- Company H - Captain James Taylor of Lancaster County
- ↑ John B.B. Trussell and Charles C. Dallas, The Pennsylvania Line; Regimental Organization and Operations, 1776-1783 (Harrisburg, Pa.: Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission, 1977). Digital version at Family History Archive.