Accomack Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Accomack Parish has served Accomack County, Virginia. The Parish Church is called Emmanuel Episcopal Church.
A page has been created for Emmanuel Episcopal Church Cemetery at Find A Grave, but only a few tombstones are described.
- Rellihan, Robert E. Accomack County, VA - 1810 U.S. Census - Accomack Parish, available online, courtesy: USGenWeb Archives.
Colonial parish registers have been lost.
Overseers of the Poor
- Walczyk, Gail M. New Meetings of the Overseers of the Poor for Accomack & St. Georges Parish, September 1787-1819. Coram, N.Y.: Peter's Row, 2003. FHL Book 975.516 P3w
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- ↑ Colonial Churches: A Series of Sketches of Churches in the Original Colony of Virginia (Richmond, Va.: Southern Churchman Co., 1907), 304-309.
- This page was last modified on 30 January 2015, at 04:14.
- This page has been accessed 4,776 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More