Ada County, Idaho LDS Church Stakes and WardsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Stakes in the county, 1930
Stake Boundaries as of about 1930:
- Ada and Canyon counties, and a small part of southeastern Oregon
- Boise 1st, Boise 2nd, Bramwell, Emmett, Glenn’s Ferry, Kuna, Melba Branch, Nampa 1st, Nampa 2nd, Ontario Branch, and Weiser.
Alpha list of wards in the county
Click on a ward below for records at the FamilySearch Library. For boundaries and a history timeline for a ward, click to the stake in 1930 (list above).
- Boise 1st
- Boise 2nd
- Bramwell Ward
- Emmett Ward
- Glenn's Ferry Ward
- Kuna Ward
- Melba Branch Ward
- Nampa 1st Ward
- Nampa 2nd Ward
- Weiser Ward
- ↑ Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p. 76-77
- This page was last modified on 2 May 2015, at 01:06.
- This page has been accessed 1,119 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News