Adams County, WashingtonEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 19:55, 15 December 2008 by Loretta
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
210 W Broadway
Ritzville, WA 99169
- Named for John Adams, the 2nd President of the United States.
- Originally mostly cattle ranching, the big wheat crop shifted the agriculture from cattle to wheat farming in 1897.
- No counties created from Adams County.
Places / Localities
Societies and Libraries
- The Adams County WAGenWeb Project, a member of The WAGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Adams County.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Adams County. (Mirror site)
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More