African-American Resources for MississippiEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 05:38, 10 December 2009 by A_forever_family
Family History Library Resources
- A History of the Negroes of Mississippi from 1865 to 1890.
- Records of the Assistant Commissioner for the state of Mississippi, Bureau of Refugees, Freedmen, and Abandoned Lands, 1863-1869
- MISSISSIPPI: Marriage certificates, A-Q, 1864-1866 [NARA M1875 roll 2 2425253 FHL film]
- MISSISSIPPI: Marriage certificates, R-Y, 1864-1866 [NARA M1875 roll 3 2425254 Item 1 FHL film]
- Mississippi Department of Archives and History
- Mississippi Digital Library
- Registers of Marriages of Freedmen
- University of Southern Mississippi Digital Collections
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback