African-American Resources for MississippiEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 05:38, 10 December 2009 by A_forever_family
Family History Library Resources
- A History of the Negroes of Mississippi from 1865 to 1890.
- Records of the Assistant Commissioner for the state of Mississippi, Bureau of Refugees, Freedmen, and Abandoned Lands, 1863-1869
- MISSISSIPPI: Marriage certificates, A-Q, 1864-1866 [NARA M1875 roll 2 2425253 FHL film]
- MISSISSIPPI: Marriage certificates, R-Y, 1864-1866 [NARA M1875 roll 3 2425254 Item 1 FHL film]
- Mississippi Department of Archives and History
- Mississippi Digital Library
- Registers of Marriages of Freedmen
- University of Southern Mississippi Digital Collections
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More