African-American Resources for MississippiEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 07:38, 7 January 2011 by 127.0.0.1
Family History Library Resources
- A History of the Negroes of Mississippi from 1865 to 1890.
- Records of the Assistant Commissioner for the state of Mississippi, Bureau of Refugees, Freedmen, and Abandoned Lands, 1863-1869
-  2425253 FHL film]
-  2425254 Item 1 FHL film]
- Mississippi Department of Archives and History
- Mississippi Digital Library
- Registers of Marriages of Freedmen
- University of Southern Mississippi Digital Collections
- Access Genealogy: Mississippi African American Genealogy
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More