Agawam, MassachusettsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Agawam Town Hall
36 Main St
Agawam, MA 01001
Establishment and former town name(s
17 May 1855: Incorporated as a town, from part of West Springfield
16 November 1971: Town charter adopted which established city form of government
Archiac name: Feeding Hills
Section/Villages within the town: Agawam Center, Feeding Hills, Hubbard Corners
2 May 1960: Bounds between Agawam and West Springfield restablished.
- Agawam, Massachusetts: a town history FHL Collection
- Record of cases of midwifery, 1827-1882 FHL Collection
Includes records of births in Suffield, Connecticut; South Hadley, Granby, Northampton, West Springfield and Agawam, Massachusetts.
- Vital records [Agawam, Massachusetts], 1855-1905 FHL Collection
Inventory of town and city archives of Massachusetts, no. 7, Hampden County, vol. 1, Agawam FHL Collection
- Springfield (Massachusetts) suburban directories FHL Collection
- Cemeteries of Agawam and Feeding Hills [Massachusetts] : five cemeteries for public use and two small private cemeteries FHL Collection
Old North Burying Ground
Libraries and Historical Societies
|This Massachusetts-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.