Albany County, Wyoming GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- This article is about a southeastern Wyoming county. For other uses, see Albany.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
Albany County, Wyoming is a county in south-eastern Wyoming.
1868--Albany County was created 16 December 1868 an original county. County seat: Laramie 
- Cities: Laramie
- Town: Rock River
- Unincorporated Communities: Arlington | Bosler | Buford | Centennial | Foxpark | Garrett | Jelm | Lookout | McFadden | Mountain Home | Tie Siding | Woods Landing
LDS Ward and Branch Records
1,064 marriages from 8 Jun1869 to 6 Jan 1900 are listed on the Western States Marriage Index.
Societies and Libraries
- The Albany County WY GenWeb Project, a member of The WYGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project
- Lookups (GenWeb)
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More