Albany County, Wyoming GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- This article is about a southeastern Wyoming county. For other uses, see Albany.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
Albany County, Wyoming is a county in south-eastern Wyoming.
1868--Albany County was created 16 December 1868 an original county. County seat: Laramie 
|Albany||Cooper Lake||Howell||Red Buttes||West Laramie|
|Binford||Dale Creek||Jelm||Rock Creek (hist.)||Wilcox|
|Bosler||Deerwood||Keystone||Rock River||Woods Landing|
|Collins (hist.)||Hermosa||Mountain Home||Tie Siding|
LDS Ward and Branch Records
1,064 marriages from 8 Jun1869 to 6 Jan 1900 are listed on the Western States Marriage Index.
Societies and Libraries
- Albany Couny Genealogical Sociery
P.O. Box 6163
- American Heritage Center
University of Wroming
1000 East University Avenue
Laramie, Wyoming 82061
The American Heritage Center includes a manuscript collection about Wyoming and the American West, mining and more. They have a digital collection among which are many photos and documents as well as video and audio recordings.
- The Albany County WY GenWeb Project, a member of The WYGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project
- Lookups (GenWeb)
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).