Albemarle Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 22:36, 17 May 2011 by Murphynw
- 1738 "from those parts of Lawne's Creek and Southwark parishes that lay southwest of Blackwater River"
- Boddie, John Bennett. Births, Deaths and Sponsors, 1717 - 1778 from the Albemarle Parish Register of Surry and Sussex Counties, Virginia. 1958; Reprint, Baltimore: Clearfield, 1998. FHL Book 975.556 K2b 1998; digital version at World Vital Records ($).
- "Notes from Albemarle Parish Register, Sussex County, Va.," The William and Mary Quarterly, Vol. 14, No. 1 (Jul., 1905), pp. 1-6. FHL Book 973 H25w; digital version at JSTOR ($).
- Richards, Gertrude R.B. Register of Albemarle Parish, Surry and Sussex Counties, 1739-1778. Richmond, Va.: The National Society of Colonial Dames of America in the Commonwealth of Virginia, 1958. FHL Book 975.556 K2rg
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- ↑ Eve S. Gregory, "Notes on Surry County, Virginia, History," VAGenWeb.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News