All Saints Parish, South CarolinaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
All Saints Parish serves Georgetown County, South Carolina.
South Carolina's "Anglican parishes were used as election districts and had responsibility for road development, care of the poor, and education."
- Borders Prince George and Prince Frederick parishes and North Carolina border. For a map, see: Early parishes in South Carolina.
- South Carolina Archives Summary Guide: All Saints Parish, available online, courtesy: South Carolina Department of Archives and History.
Church Records and History
Parish registers have been abstracted in:
- Bull, Henry DeSaussure. All Saints' Church, Waccamaw : The Parish, the Place, the People, 1739-1949. Columbia, S.C.: R.L. Bryan, 1949. FHL Collection 975.789/P1 K2b
For an updated and corrected version, see:
- Bull, Henry DeSaussure, Gertrude Cornish Bull, et al. All Saints Church, Waccamaw, 1739-1968: With Updates which Have Been Added Additional Text, Parish Register Updates, Appendixes, and Index, 1948/1968-1992. Spartanburg, S.C.: Reprint Company Publishers, 1994. FHL Collection 975.789/P1 K2b 1994
-  1825 Georgetown District Tax List, available online, courtesy: Georgetown South Carolina Genealogy website. (All Saints Parish)
- ↑ "The Formation of Counties in South Carolina," at the South Carolina Department of Archives and History website, accessed 21 January 2011.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News