Allen County, KansasEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 03:55, 13 July 2011 by AKapple
- Internet Archive at the Internet ArchiveThis article is about a southeast Kansas county. For other uses, see Allen.
1855--Allen County was created 30 August 1855 as an original county. County seat: Iola 
- Wallace, Duncan L. . History of Allen and Woodson counties, Kansas : embellished with portraits of well known people of these counties, with biographies of our representative citizens, cuts of public buildings and a map of each county. Iola, Kan.: Iola Register,1901. Digital version at: Internet Archive www.archive.org/stream/historyofallenwo00dunc#page/n9/mode/2up
Societies and Libraries
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Allen County, Kansas Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More