Anderson County, Kansas GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Anderson County, Kansas genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
|Anderson County, Kansas|
Location in the state of Kansas
Location of Kansas in the U.S.
|Founded||August 30, 1855|
|Address|| Anderson County Courthouse|
100 E. 4th Ave.
Garnett, Kansas 66302-1595
Anderson County Courthouse
100 E 4th Avenue
Garnett, KS 66032
Clerk District Court has marriage, divorce, probate and court records from 1857.
County Appraiser has land records from 1900. 
1855--Anderson County was created 30 August 1855 as an original county. County seat: Garnett 
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Anderson County, Kansas Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Anderson County, Kansas 248 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News