Andrews County, TexasEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Texas-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Adopted by TXGenWeb Andrews County
1876--Andrews County was created 21 August 1876 from the Bexar Land District. County seat: Andrews 
The county was named for Richard Andrews, who was killed in the Texas Revolution.
County Seat: Andrews
Family Group Sheets
Andrews County Cemetery (also knows as Andrews Old)
Andrews North Cemetery (connected with the Andrews Old Cemetery)
Andrews County Church Listings- Incomplete list
Texas Counties Map. Click on the county to go to the Texas Genweb site
- Andrews County Marriage Records. The marriage records are from 1910-2010.
- Andrews County Birth Records. The birth records are from 1917-1995.
- Andrews County Divorce Records. The divorce records are from 1968-2005.
- Andrews County Death Certificate Project. The death certificates consist of Images and/or Transcriptions from Andrews County and and a few from surrounding counties.
- Texas Death Index 1964 to 1998 [no images] Name index to Texas Statewide Death Certificates or four million people who have died since 1964.
- Texas Death Records 1890 – 1976 [with images]
Name index and images of statewide death certificates, 1890-1976. The name index has been created by FamilySearch and is tied to images of the Texas death certificates. Few certificates are available prior to 1903.
Societies and Libraries
- TEXAS GenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).