Auglaize County, OhioEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 19:53, 9 August 2012 by Lsgc
|This Ohio-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
|Beginning dates for major county records|
|*For earlier dates, try... Church | Obituaries | Cemeteries|
- Parent Counties: Formed from Allen and Mercer Counties 14 February 1848.
- County Seat:Wapakoneta
- Neighboring Counties: Auglaize County, Ohio residents may also have records in Shelby (south) · Hardin (east) · Logan (southeast) · Mercer (west) · Darke (southwest) · Allen (north)
See an interactive map of Auglaize County boundary changes.
Business Records and Commerce
Emigration and Immigration
Ethnic, Political, or Religious Groups
Land and Property
- Civil War service men from Knox County served in various regiments. Men often joined a company (within a regiment) that originated in their county. Listed below are companies that were specifically formed in Knox County.
- -106th Regiment, Company D
Naturalization and Citizenship
Family History Centers
- Ohio Deaths, 1908-1953 Free name indexes and images at FamilySearch. Records include such information as birth date of deceased, city, county, and state of death, name of spouse if married, names of parents, maiden name of mother, name of informant, if deceased was single, married, windowed or divorced, occupation of deceased.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback