Auglaize County, Ohio GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
United States Ohio Auglaize County
| Dates for major county records
| For earlier dates, try...
- Auglaize County, Ohio Genealogy residents may also have records in
| Remember these collections
- Ohio Death Certificate Index 1913-1944
- Ohio, County Births, 1856-1909 Index and Images
- Ohio, County Marriages, 1789-1994 Index and Images (Incomplete)
- Ohio, Deaths, 1908-1953 Index and Images
- Ohio, Death Index, 1908-1932, 1938-1944, and 1958-2007
1848--Auglaize County was created 14 February 1848 from Allen, Mercer, Darke, Hardin, Logan, Shelby, and Van Wert Counties. County seat: Wapakoneta.
See an interactive map of Auglaize County boundary changes.
Places / Localities
| Historical populations
Ethnic, Political, or Religious Groups
- Civil War service men from Knox County served in various regiments. Men often joined a company (within a regiment) that originated in their county. Listed below are companies that were specifically formed in Knox County.
- -106th Regiment, Company D
- Ohio Deaths, 1908-1953 Free name indexes and images at FamilySearch. Records include such information as birth date of deceased, city, county, and state of death, name of spouse if married, names of parents, maiden name of mother, name of informant, if deceased was single, married, windowed or divorced, occupation of deceased.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).