Augusta Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 20:11, 28 February 2011 by Murphynw
A chapel of ease, built in 1747, served parishioners in what is now Rockingham County, Virginia.
- Ruffin, Beverly. Augusta Parish, Virginia, 1738-1780. Verona, Va.: McClure Press, 1970.
- Trinity Church Marker, The Historical Marker Database
- First Church in Rockingham County, The Historical Marker Database
- ↑ First Church in Rockingham County, The Historical Marker Database
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback