Augusta Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 00:08, 19 May 2011 by Murphynw
More than 100 tombstones from Trinity Episcopal Churchyard are described at Find A Grave.
Augusta Parish reports:
- Convention of 1820 (p. 142)
- Convention of 1821 (p. 147)
- Convention of 1823 (p. 163)
- Convention of 1824 (p. 171)
- Convention of 1825 (p. 182)
- Convention of 1829 (p. 232)
- Convention of 1830 (p. 245)
- Convention of 1831 (p. 258)
- Convention of 1833 (p. 292)
- Convention of 1834 (p. 307)
- Convention of 1835 (p. 326)
- Ruffin, Beverly. Augusta Parish, Virginia, 1738-1780. Verona, Va.: McClure Press, 1970.
- Trinity Church Marker, The Historical Marker Database
- First Church in Rockingham County, The Historical Marker Database
- ↑ First Church in Rockingham County, The Historical Marker Database
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- ↑ Francis Lister Hawks, A Narrative of Events Connected with the Rise and Progress of the Protestant Episcopal Church in Virginia: To Which is Added an Appendix, Containing the Journals of the Conventions in Virginia from the Commencement to the Present Time (New York: Harper and Brothers, 1836). Digital version at Google Books.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback