Aurskog, Akershus, Norway GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Microfilm at the Family History Library Den Norske kirke. Aurskog (Urskog) prestegjeld (clerical district). Contain parish registers for Aurskog (Urskog) and Blaker parish in Aurskog (Urskog) Clerical District. Records exists from 1707-1926.
Images of the church records online at Digitalarkivet [Digital Archives].
- 1660's Microfilm of census records available at the Family History Library for Aurskog (Urskog) prestegjeld (clerical district).
- 1663-1666 census for Aurskog. Fogdernes og sorenskrivernes manntall 1664-1666. This census was taken by the local civil authorities. It lists the names of the farms, farmowners (including widows), sons of farm owners, male farm hands, cottagers and sons of cottagers and the age of each person. The clerical authorities took a census during this same time period. Both censuses should be used as they supplement each other. The clerical census is more complete.
- 1663-1666 census for Aurskog. Sogneprestenes manntall 1664-1666. This census was taken by the local parish priests. It lists the name of the farms, names of farm owners (including widows), the sons of the farm owners, male farm hands, cottagers and their sons, and the ages of each person. There was another census taken by the civil authorities at this same time. Both censuses should be searched as they supplement each other. This clerical census is more complete.
- 1701: Manntall 1701 : optatt av fogderi, sorenskrivere og sogneprester ifølge kongebrev av 26 Juli 1701. The census of 1701 was taken for military purposes. It lists only the males living in rural districts who were over the age of one year. It includes the farm name, name and age of the owner, names and ages of sons and servants. Also includes the residence of all unmarried males living away from home when the census was taken.
- 1801: The 1801 census (b. 7) for Aurskog clerical district includes Aurskog (Urskog) and Blaker parishes. It lists the farm name, person's name, position in the household, age, marital status, and occupation. 1801 census online at Digitalarkivet.
- 1865: This census for Aurskog (Urskog) clerical district This contains the persons name, residence, status in the family, occupation, sex, martial status, place of birth, religion if not a member of the state church, and other miscellaneous information. Each book usually contains one clerical district (prestegjeld). In some books there are two clerical districts recorded. The parishes and school districts in each clerical district are listed at the beginning of each book. 1865 census online at Digitalarkivet.
- 1875: This 1875 census for Aurskog (Urskog) clerical district This contains the persons name, residence, position in the family, occupation, sex, marital status, year of birth, place of birth, religion if not a member of the state church, and other miscellaneous information.
- 1900: This 1900 census for Aurskog (Urskog) cleircal district This contains the persons name, sex, resident or temporary resident, temporarily absent and where person is, position in the family, marital status, occupation, year of birth, place of birth, citizenship, religion, and other miscellaneous information. 1900 census online at Digitalarkivet.
- 1910: The 1910 census for Aurskog (Urskog) is avaialble online at Digitalarkivet
The Family History Library has a farm book for Aurskog og Blaker.
It is a genealogy of the people and their farms in Aurskog and Blaker in Akershus county with a history of the area. The three volumes are now available as a downloadable PDF file on the internet Aurskog og Blaker I-III.
24 Aamot, 19 Aasnes, 10 Auten, 22 Balterud, 43 Berg, 15 Berger mellem, 21 Bogerud, 26 Bokstad nordre, 35 Borstad nordre, 15 Brunes, 12 Dingsrud, 48 Dæli, 47 Eikeberg, 42 Finsrud, 33 Finstad lille, 47 Fjeld, 13 Furutangen, 10 Gorkjenteigen, 36 Grøtli, 38 Gunnildrud, 47 Hagen, 13 Halvardsrud, 6 Haneborg mellem ,21 Hareton, 50 Harkerud, 9 Haugen, 15 Hedum, 4 Hoggrum, 41 Hognerud, 29 Hogstad, 14 Holtet, 10 Høgaasen, 49 Jar, 48 Jepperud, 40 Kjellingmo nedre, 15 Kjølen, 43 Korsmo, 9 Lier lille, 23 Lokshaug, 44 Lomsnes, 3 Mangen nordre, 19 Moen, 10 Mosen, 13 Neset, 11 Nordby, 13 Nordli, 16 Nygaard, 1 Ovlien, 31 Præstegaarden, 31 Riser, 31 Romhus, 10 Rotbæk, 30 Rud, 18 Røsholm nordre, 37 Sletner, 21 Snaten, 28 Solberg, 21 Strand, 42 Stubjar, 10 Sundet, 15 Tangen, 22 Teigen, 22 Tolerud, 45 Tonsberg, 28 Toverud, 21 Trandum, 25 Ullerud, 20 Ulviken, 10 Vaaler, 46 Viggenes, 31 Værket, 19 Ødegaarden.
Main Farms with sub-farms.
OVLIEN: Hauger, Hauger øvere, Haugen, Strømsæter, Ovlien nnordre, viken, Tangen, Solli.
MANGEN SØNDRE: Soot (vestre, øvre), Sootholtet, Dalbak, Molidalen (øvre, nedre), Garsjøen, Bråten, Fagerlien, Øisjøen, Øisjøtangen, Langlien (
1680-1853: Records are found in Nedre Romerike judicial district.
1719-1807: Clerical probate records are found in Nedre Romerike deanery.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More