Austevoll, NorwayEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Microfilm of parish registers available at the Family History Library for Austevoll prestegjeld (clerical district). Contains the parish registers for Austevoll (Østervold) and Møkster. They were separated from Sund clerical district in 1910. For earlier records see Sund clerical district. Records available from 1852-1925.
Images of digitized parish registers available online at Digitalarkivet (Digital Archives).
For earlier records see Sund
See Sund for records before 1900
- 1900 Census Austevoll clerical district included Austevoll and Møkster parishes. It is on microfilm at the Family History Library Films 274289-274290. It is online as a database at Digitalarkivet 1900-telling for 1244 Austevolds
- 1910 Census The 1910 census search at Digitalarkivet
- The census of 1865, 1875 (partial), 1900 and 1910 are also available at the Norwegian Historical Data Center
37 Austevold, 38 Bakholmen vestre, Bakkesund, Bekkjarvik, 42 Birkeland, 44 Bjaanes, Bjånesøy, 45 Bjelland, 43 Blaasternes, Blænes, 48 Bratten, Brekke, 57 Busesund, 56 Drønen, Eikholm, Gauksheim, Grasdal, Gåsnes, 40 Haugland, 46 Haukenes, 54 Heiemark, Hilarøy, Horgo, 41 Hufthammer, Hundvåkøy, Husavik, Hustarøy, 46 Kolbenshavn, 58 Kolbensvik, 31 Krosshavn, 43 Lilletræet, 36 Mælingen, 52 Nausheller, 58 Nauthellen, 50 Nordeid, 43 Notenes, Nova, Otterå, Pirholmen Austre, 39 Pirholmen Vestre, 56 Rostesund, 43 Rostøy, 49 Saatendal, 31 Sandtorr, 47 Sandvik, 32 Skaar, 43 Storebø, 55 Straumsøy, Sætre, Såtendal, 51 Søreide, Sørvik, 34 Toranger, 35 Troland, Tøkje, Uglenes, 53 Vasnes, Veggenese, Vinnes, Vik, 33 Økland
1702-1910: Records are found in Nordhordaland judicial district.
1800-1852: Some of the farms in this parish belonged to Lysekloster Estate. If the probate is not found in the district above look at Hardanger og Voss where the probates for Lysekloster were kept.
- This page was last modified on 28 June 2014, at 15:56.
- This page has been accessed 915 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback