Australia, Tasmania, Civil Registration (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
Question: Some of the records found at Australia, Tasmania, Civil Registration, 1803-1933 > Launceston and country districts > Births appear to have records different from the browse point description. Is the a list of the correct browse point descriptions
Answer: Following is a list of the known discrepancies in the browse point names.
• RGD 33/24. Births, country districts, Bothwell to Glamorgan, 1838-1850 waypoint should be renamed RGB 33/24, Births, Launceston 1850 - 1852.
• RGD 33/26. Births, country districts, G-M, 1839-1850 should be renamed RGD 33/26 Births, country districts, B- G 1839 - 1850.
• RGD 33/27 Births, country districts, N-W, 1839-1850 should be renamed RGD 33/27 G -M 1839 - 1850.
• RGD 33/28. Births, 1851, Launceston should be renamed RGD 33/28 Births N - W 1839 - 1851
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information:
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
- For example: Australia, Tasmania, Civil Registration, 1803-1933 > Launceston and country districts > Births > RGD 33/25. Births, Launceston, 1851-1852 Image 1 of 144
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows XP and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the Australia, Tasmania, Civil Registration (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the Australia, Tasmania, Civil Registration, 1803-1933 collection at FamilySearch.org.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback