Bacon County, Georgia GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 01:47, 15 February 2013 by Srumphress
|This Georgia-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
United States Georgia Bacon County
|Bacon County, Georgia|
Location of Georgia in the U.S.
|Founded||July 27, 1914|
|Address|| Bacon County Courthouse|
301 N Pierce Street; PO Box 356
Alma, GA 31510-1957
Bacon County Website
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Bacon County, Georgia Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Bacon County, Georgia. Page 151 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).