Baine County, Alabama GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Alabama-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
1866--Baine County was created 7 December 1866 from Blount, Calhoun, Cherokee, DeKalb, Marshall and St. Clair Counties. It was abolished 3 December 1867 and established as Etowah County 1 December 1868. 
Societies and Libraries
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- Alabama: Her History Resources, W. Brewer; pub. Montgomery, Alabama, 1872.
- Alabama History, Joel Campbell Dubose; pub. Atlanta 1908
- History of Alabama, Albert Burton Moore; pub. Chicago, 1927
- History of Alabama and Dictionary of Alabama Biography, Thomas McAvory Owen; pub. Chicago, 1921.
- Report of the Alabama History Commission, Thomas McAvory Owen; pub. Montgomery, Alabama 1901
- History of Alabama, Albert James Pickett; pub. Birmingham, Alabama 1878
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More