Baker County, Florida Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
(added nav box)
|Line 86:||Line 86:|
Revision as of 17:30, 7 October 2010
- This article is about a northeast Florida county. For other uses, see Baker.
|This Florida-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
1888 -- Courthouse burned and many records were damaged.
For further information on researching in burned counties, see the following:
Places / Localities
- Charlton County, Georgia
- Clinch County, Georgia
- Ware County, Georgia
The 1885 Florida State Population Census includes sex, age, relationship, occupation, place of birth of each family member and parents. Also census for agriculture, manufacture and mortality.
LDS Ward and Branch Records
Societies and Libraries
- Baker County Florida GenWeb Project, Inc.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Baker County, Florida Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- Baker County, FLGenWeb Project, Inc.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News