Baker County, FloridaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- This article is about a northeast Florida county. For other uses, see Baker.
|This Florida-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
|Baker County, Florida|
Location in the state of Florida
Location of Florida in the U.S.
|Founded||February 8, 1861|
1888 -- Courthouse burned and many records were damaged.
For further information on researching in burned counties, see the following:
Places / Localities
- Charlton County, Georgia
- Clinch County, Georgia
- Ware County, Georgia
The 1885 Florida State Population Census includes sex, age, relationship, occupation, place of birth of each family member and parents. Also census for agriculture, manufacture and mortality.
LDS Ward and Branch Records
Societies and Libraries
- Baker County Florida GenWeb Project, Inc.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Baker County, Florida Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- Baker County, FLGenWeb Project, Inc.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback