Barbados For Further ReadingEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 04:00, 29 July 2012 by Murphynw
Barbados For Further Reading
- Chandler, M.J. A Guide to Records in Barbados. Oxford: Blackwell, 1965. FHL Collection 972.981 A3ch
- Digital Library of the Caribbean (DLOC) by the University of Florida. Includes digitised Barbados histories, maps, newspaper clippings, etc.
- Grannum, Guy. Tracing Your West Indian Ancestors: A Public Record Office Readers' Guide. 2nd ed. Richmond, Surrey, Eng.: Public Record Office, 2002. FHL Collection 942 D27gg 2002. Information about tracing West Indian (including Barbados) ancestors in the English National Archives.
- Handler, Jerome S. A Guide to Source Materials for the Study of Barbados History, 1627-1834. Carbondale, Ill.: Southern Illinois University Press, 1971. FHL Collection 972.981 H23h
- Mitchell's West Indian Bibliography: Caribbean Books and Pamphlets, From 1492 to the Present. Free online resource.
- Radford, Dwight A. and Arden C. White. "The Irish in Barbados," The Irish at Home and Abroad: A Newsletter of Irish Genealogy and Heritage, Vol. 2, No. 3 (1994/1995):92-97. FHL Collection 941.5 D25ih v. 2 (1994/1995)
- Society of Genealogists - Overseas Resources: West Indies, online bibliography.
- Lane, Geraldine. Tracing Ancestors in Barbados: A Practical Guide. Baltimore, Md.: Genealogical Pub. Co., 2006. FHL Collection 972.981 D27L