Barbados For Further ReadingEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 17:16, 23 November 2010 by Murphynw
Barbados For Further Reading
- Chandler, M.J. A Guide to Records in Barbados. Oxford: Blackwell, 1965. FHL Collection 972.981 A3ch
- Grannum, Guy. Tracing Your West Indian Ancestors: A Public Record Office Readers' Guide. 2nd ed. Richmond, Surrey, Eng.: Public Record Office, 2002. FHL Collection 942 D27gg 2002. Information about tracing West Indian (including Barbados) ancestors in the English National Archives.
- Handler, Jerome S. A Guide to Source Materials for the Study of Barbados History, 1627-1834. Carbondale, Ill.: Southern Illinois University Press, 1971. FHL Collection 972.981 H23h
- Radford, Dwight A. and Arden C. White. "The Irish in Barbados," The Irish at Home and Abroad: A Newsletter of Irish Genealogy and Heritage, Vol. 2, No. 3 (1994/1995):92-97. FHL Collection 941.5 D25ih v. 2 (1994/1995)
- Society of Genealogists - Overseas Resources: West Indies, online bibliography.
- Lane, Geraldine. Tracing Ancestors in Barbados: A Practical Guide. Baltimore, Md.: Genealogical Pub. Co., 2006. FHL Collection 972.981 D27L
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News