Barrington, Rhode IslandEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 23:15, 23 August 2008 by Dsammy
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
- Federal Census; 1790 . 1800 . 1810 . 1820 . 1830 . 1840 . 1850 . 1860 . 1870 . 1880 . 1900 . 1910 . 1920 . 1930
- Warren and Barrington Directory, 1897 : comprising a complete general and business directory of the towns of Warren and Barrington, also, a record of the town governments, institutions, societies, etc.
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library Catalog Film 1000918
Land and Property
- The Warren Gazette and Barrington Call
- Warren and Barrington Gazette
- The Bristol County Item
- Barrington Times
- Barrington Public Library
- The Barrington Herald
- The Gleaner
- The probate records are kept at the town level rather than at the county level.
- The records usually are: wills, inventories, estate settlements, inventories, sales, land divisions and payments to heirs and/or creditors.
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library Catalog for Town of Barrington