Barrington, Rhode IslandEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 23:15, 23 August 2008 by Dsammy
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
- Federal Census; 1790 . 1800 . 1810 . 1820 . 1830 . 1840 . 1850 . 1860 . 1870 . 1880 . 1900 . 1910 . 1920 . 1930
- Warren and Barrington Directory, 1897 : comprising a complete general and business directory of the towns of Warren and Barrington, also, a record of the town governments, institutions, societies, etc.
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library Catalog Film 1000918
Land and Property
- The Warren Gazette and Barrington Call
- Warren and Barrington Gazette
- The Bristol County Item
- Barrington Times
- Barrington Public Library
- The Barrington Herald
- The Gleaner
- The probate records are kept at the town level rather than at the county level.
- The records usually are: wills, inventories, estate settlements, inventories, sales, land divisions and payments to heirs and/or creditors.
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library Catalog for Town of Barrington
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News