Bath Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 18:18, 28 February 2011 by Murphynw
Many graves at Sapony Church are described at Dinwiddie Co., GenWeb. Includes transcripts and photographs.
- Jarratt, Devereux and John Coleman. The Life of the Reverend Devereux Jarratt: Rector of Bath Parish, Dinwiddie County, Virginia. Printed by Warner & Hanna, 1806. Digital version at Google Books (full-view).
- Butterwood Chapel, The Historical Marker Database
- Sapony Episcopal Church, The Historical Marker Database
- ↑ Calder Loth, The Virginia Landmarks Register (Charlottesville, Va.: The University Press of Virginia, 1999), 144.
- ↑ Butterwood United Methodist Church, National Park Service.
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News