Bath Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 18:18, 28 February 2011 by Murphynw
Many graves at Sapony Church are described at Dinwiddie Co., GenWeb. Includes transcripts and photographs.
- Jarratt, Devereux and John Coleman. The Life of the Reverend Devereux Jarratt: Rector of Bath Parish, Dinwiddie County, Virginia. Printed by Warner & Hanna, 1806. Digital version at Google Books (full-view).
- Butterwood Chapel, The Historical Marker Database
- Sapony Episcopal Church, The Historical Marker Database
- ↑ Calder Loth, The Virginia Landmarks Register (Charlottesville, Va.: The University Press of Virginia, 1999), 144.
- ↑ Butterwood United Methodist Church, National Park Service.
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More