Bay County, MichiganEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
1857--Bay County was ctrated from Saginaw, Midland and Arenac Counties. The county seat is Bay City1
- Cities: Auburn . Bay City . Essexville . Pinconning . Midland
- Village: none
- Townships: Bangor . Beaver . Frankenlust . Fraser . Garfield . Gibson . Hampton . Kawkawlin . Merritt . Monitor . Mount Forest . Pinconning . Portsmouth . Williams
- Communities: Bentley . Crump, Duel, Kawkawlin . Linwood . Mount Forest . Munger . Willard . University Center
Bay County is part of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Saginaw.
Societies and Libraries
- Family History Library Catalog
- The Bay County MIGenWeb Project, a member of The MIGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
1. "The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America", 10th ed. (Draper, UT: Everton Publishers, 2002).
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback