Benton County, OregonEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 06:02, 13 October 2008 by Dsammy
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
408 SW Monroe Ave
Suite 111, Mezzanine Level
Corvallis, OR 97339-3020
Records held at County Courthouse
- County Records Inventory listing the records held at the Benton County Court House as of July 2006.
- Record Loss
- Named after Thomas Hart Benton, U.S. Senator from Missouri, who advocated U.S. control over Oregon Country.
- Trivia Tidbits: Little biographic bits associated with the names of non-population localities.
- Created 23 December 1847 from Polk County.
Places / Localities
Societies and Libraries
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library catalog for Benton County
- The Benton County GenWeb Project, an member of The ORGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Benton County
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More