Benton County, Washington GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
620 Market Street
Prosser, WA 99350
1905--Benton County was created from Klickitat and Yakima Counties. County seat: Processor.
- No counties created from the county.
Places / Localities
Societies and Libraries
- The Benton County WAGenWeb Project, a member of The WAGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Benton County.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Benton County. (Mirror site)
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library Catalog for Benton County.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More