Benton County, Washington GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 00:47, 1 October 2008 by Dsammy
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
620 Market Street
Prosser, WA 99350
- 8 March 1905, Benton County was created from Klickitat and Yakima counties.
- No counties created from the county.
Places / Localities
Societies and Libraries
- The Benton County WAGenWeb Project, a member of The WAGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Benton County.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Benton County. (Mirror site)
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library Catalog for Benton County.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News