Bertie County, North Carolina GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 07:19, 7 January 2011 by 127.0.0.1
|Bertie County, North Carolina|
Location in the state of North Carolina
Location of North Carolina in the U.S.
- [Boddie] Leary, Helen F.M. "The Two William Boddies of North Carolina," The American Genealogist, Vol. 66, No. 1 (Jan. 1991):16-29; Vol. 62, No. 2 (Apr. 1991):106-110; Vol. 66, No. 3 (Jul. 1991):148-153. Available at FHL.
- Bertie County students at NC colleges - list via the NCGenWeb Yearbook Index
Societies and Libraries
- NCGenWeb: Bertie County - free genealogy resources; part of the national USGenWeb Project
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News